CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a light touch approach
Using a soft touch (which is generally no greater than 5 grams which is about the weight of a nickel) the practitioners release restrictions in the soft tissues that surround the central nervous system.
How does CranioSacral works?
By normalizing the environment around the brain and spinal cord and enhancing the body’s ability to self-correct, CranioSacral Therapy is able to alleviate a wide variety of dysfunctions, from chronic pain and sports injuries to stroke and neurological impairment.
What conditions does CranioSacral Therapy address?
- Remove Migraines and Headaches
- Reduces Stress and Tension
- Adresses Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improves Learning Disabilities
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pumps oxygen into tissues and vital organs, thus improving circulation